For Our Patients
The Accounts Receivable (AR) Department is made up of the following sections:
- Contact Centre (i.e. the Call Centre)
- Banking/Cash office
- Communications and Customer complaints
The AR department is responsible for billing, submission of claims to medical schemes/administrators and receipting of monies and allocation thereof for all accounts pertaining to services rendered to our patients.
Our main goal is to ensure that we have long-lasting relationships with our customers by ensuring that the billing is done accurately, all claims are submitted timeously to the medical aids and all monies are allocated to patients’ accounts as and when they are received. To this end we ensure that our staff are up-skilled by providing training on a continuous basis.
- Valid Medical Aid
- VISA, MASTERCARD, ZIMSWITCH READY
- Ecocash – Biller code 54805
- Corporate Cheques
- OAKFIN Finance (Procedures, Terms and Conditions attached)